ChiRunning Danny Dreyer epub
The revised edition of the bestselling ChiRunning
, a groundbreaking program from ultra-marathoner and nationally-known coach Danny Dreyer, that teaches you how to run faster and farther with less effort, and to prevent and heal injuries for runners of any age or fitness level.
Danny and Katherine Dreyer, well-known walking and running coaches, provide powerful insight that transforms running from a high-injury sport to a body-friendly, injury-free fitness phenomenon. ChiRunning employs the deep power reserves in the core muscles, an approach found in disciplines such as yoga, Pilates, and T’ai Chi.ChiRunning
enables you to develop a personalized exercise program by blending running with the powerful mind-body principles of T’ai Chi:
1. Get aligned. Develop great posture and reduce your potential for injury while running, and make knee pain and shin splints a thing of the past.
2. Engage your core. Shift the workload from your leg muscles to your core muscles, for efficiency and speed.
3. Add relaxation to your running. Learn to focus your mind and relax your body to increase speed and distance.
4. Make it a Mindful Practice. Maintain high performance and make running a mindful, enjoyable life-long practice.
5. It’s easy to learn. Transform your running with the ten-step ChiRunning
tags: ChiRunning Danny Dreyer read online; ChiRunning Danny Dreyer epub; ChiRunning epub; ChiRunning by Danny Dreyer eBOOK; best books to read; must read books; good books to read; recommended books to read; ChiRunning book review; ChiRunning read epub online; ChiRunning pdf; ChiRunning Audiobook; Danny Dreyer; Sports & Outdoors books to read; Sports & Outdoors books.