iPhone Blueprints Scott Jensen epub
An All-Encompassing Look at UI Design
From creating icons to providing user support, iPhone Blueprints covers the start to finish of user interface design. The chapters are rich with interactive examples and resources that demonstrate overarching principles for creating effective interfaces.
The contents of the book include:
• Introduction - The Importance of UI Design
• Presentation - Design is Not an Afterthought
• Traditional & Experimental UI - When to Break the Rules
• The Use Case - Understanding Your Users
• Navigation - Getting from A to B and/or C
• UI Minimalism - Creating an Intuitive Experience
• Distress Calls - Help Screens & Other Hand Holding Techniques
• Moving Forward - Making Revisions and Updates
• Conclusion - Saying Thank You and Goodbye
Also included in the book are in-depth case studies that use real apps to illustrate the concepts discussed in each chapter. Whether you are new to UI design or have been a professional for years, this book offers lessons and concepts that can benefit your users and products.
tags: iPhone Blueprints Scott Jensen read online; iPhone Blueprints Scott Jensen epub; iPhone Blueprints epub; iPhone Blueprints by Scott Jensen eBOOK; best books to read; must read books; good books to read; recommended books to read; iPhone Blueprints book review; iPhone Blueprints read epub online; iPhone Blueprints pdf; iPhone Blueprints Audiobook; Scott Jensen; Computers books to read; Computers books.